Ambhica Centre for Autism and Related Disorder (ACARD) is established in 2019 by quantified and licensed professionals. At Ambhica centre for Autism and Related Disorders we provide evidenced based, and research supported therapies.
Because no two children with autism or other disorders are alike, we at Ambhica Centre for Autism and Related Disorders (ACARD) provides a variety of programs tailored to your child's individual requirements. Bring your kid to our Centre for a play-based learning environment with their classmates and a Behaviour Technician or have treatment services delivered to your house to prevent upsetting your child's routine.
Changing lives through a unique transdisciplinary healthcare model, informed, and grounded in applied and clinically linked research.
We as an organization intend to build a community where everyone has equal opportunities for success and deliver measurable outcomes for children with developmental delays and special needs through the integration of evidenced based therapies and parent training.
- The client and their therapeutic goals are utmost important.
- Child’s safety.
- Family as an integral part of client’s lives.
- Professional partnership and cooperation.
- Integrity and professional dedication.
- Participation, growth, and excellence.
- Transparent and honest communication.
- Equity and dignity for all